Thursday, January 3, 2013

FFF Kick Off 2013-It's on blogsters!

So I've blogged before and apparently, I suck.  So naturally I thought I'd try again.

But this time I'm going to be a little more real, and I little less long winded.  I'm going to talk about what's going on right now in my life.  And folks, I'm actually, for the first time in a while, loving it.

So the three F's? Let's break it down.

Fitness:
Over the course of a little over a year I have lost 40 pounds and still have about that many more to go.  But I've gone from being a overweight out of shape chick to a Zumba dancing, boot camp-ing, Couch to 5K-ing, still a ways to go but in much better shape girl.  And I'm proud of me.  I'm proud that I was ok rocking skinny jeans that are a size I haven't worn since high school the other day.  And I'm proud that I am actually considering trying to train to run a 5K sometime in the spring.  So all of that? The pain and the frustration and the successes-they'll all be chronicled here.

Faith:
I am a Christian and, although I have not always been as devout and faith-full as I should be I am really trying to work on that lately.  I've found a church that I really like with people I really like and am hoping to grow in my faith there.  I'm praying that 2013 brings more time with my Bible, with prayer and growth and with God-specifically listening to him instead of talking so much and trying to follow his plan in my life.

Fun:
Yeah this will be a bit of everything-fashion, friends, music, movies, crazy stories of my forays into the dating game and...fun.  Because without it in your life, what's the point?

Buckle up folks-I'm ready to rock the socks off of this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment