Monday, January 28, 2013

Confessions-Part 2

Just when you thought I'd said all I had to say....

(Usher anyone?)

I must, must always have my toenails painted.  Even in the dead of winter when no one but me sees this.  I used to always have them painted and never my fingers but now I am obsessed with finger nail color as well.

I take super fast showers for a chick.  For a human really.  We're talking less than 10 minutes here folks.  And that includes leg shaving.

I LOVE horses.  Have shown them since I was a child.  Own more than one.  My father and brother have trained them and I have spent the majority of the weekends of the summers of my life at a horse show, prepping for a horse show or on horseback.  It was something I never thought I would give up but the people, not the horses have soured it for me.  Showing?  Not so big on anymore but my horses I'll always love.

I get ready, again for a chick, nearly as quickly as I shower.  I roll out of bed in the morning at about 6:40ish and arrive at school at between 7:15-7:25.  In that time span I get up, get dressed, do hair and makeup, let my dogs out, pack my lunch and hit the road.

I have a thing with teeth.  Smile and good teeth are among the first things I notice, in guys mostly, but also in all humans. 

It is all I can do not to correct peoples grammar and spelling when they write things on FB.  The only thing that stops me is not wanting to be an insufferable know it all twit.  But gosh it's hard to fight it.

I am not proud of this but I cannot contain my laughter when I see anyone fall.  I always check to make sure they are ok and then.  I.  lose.  it.  I realized this weekend during a mini ice storm that this extends to dogs, as hilarity ensued every time my pups slid right on past the back stoop.  he he.  he he he.  I am so ashamed.

I love cake.  All cake.  Cupcakes (the offspring of cake) included.  But I enjoy my cake cold, as in refrigerated.  Yum. 

Enough fluff.  More serious heavy stuff to follow.  Maybe.  Maybe more fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment