Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top Five Friday

Ladies and gentlemen for today's Top Five Friday I give you....

THE TOP FIVE SONGS ON IPOD REPEAT RIGHT NOW!

#1-Suit and Tie, Justin Timberlake-Yes, I love me some JT.  Every since he brought sexy back (really, if I'm honest since he told us bye, bye, bye) I am a fan.  At first I was really disappointed with this song but it has seriously grown on me. 


#2-Stay, Rhianna featuring Mikky Echo-I am NOT a Rhianna fan.  At all.  I honestly couldn't even name 5 of her other songs with a gun to my head.  But I LOVE this one. It's so melancholy and beautiful at the same time.
 
 
#3-Heart Shaped Wreckage, Katherine McPhee and Jeremy Jordan (from SMASH)-I am a Broadway nerd.  Love it and I have many musical numbers on the old iPod.  So it is no surprise that I also love the show SMASH (which I heard yesterday may be getting cancelled-BOO!) This is a beautiful story of love lost and a journey to reclaim it-sappy enough for you?  Other than that these two can SING.
 
 
 
#4-Pirate Flag, Kenny Chesney-I love KC.  Deeply and forever.  He never lets me down and is the sound of summer-which may be why, with snow all this week (in MARCH!!!) I've been digging this tune.
 
 
 
#5-Sure Be Cool If You Did, Blake Shelton-I also love BS.  He is hilarious, I love his music, love him on the Voice and think he would be a blast to hang out with.  On top of that I love the line "standing in the neon, looking like a high I wanna be on..." Nice.  Really nice Blake. I'd stand in the neon with you but I'm pretty sure Miranda could take me.
 
 
 
So there it is-my Top Five Songs lately.  I suggest you check them out if you haven't already. 
 
What song can't you get enough of lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment