Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reboot

So I feel like the blog is in need of a reboot.  The whole Fitness, Faith, Fun title is a tad long but it got me thinking of doing a letter theme (I am, after all, a kindergarten teacher.  The alphabet is my life).

So welcome to the new and hopefully improved "To the Letter".

Clearly there will be the aforementioned letter theme and I will also start a regular Friday post entitled "Top Five Friday" which will include top five list on everything from food to tv to music to Bible verses to nail polish. I encourage you to share your lists with me each week!

Let me know what you think about the upcoming changes and I welcome any suggestions.  I'd like to get this blog out there a little bit more and am constantly looking for effective ways to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment