Monday, February 18, 2013

Countdown to Color

It's here-looming ever closer.  Exactly 10 days till I stick on my first ever race bib and line up with my friends to run a 5K.  And while the competative person in me would like to finish with blazing speed, I am being realistic.  I will be glad to finish in a respectable time.  If I have to walk I have to walk.  And this will prepare me for my next race, a Mother's Day 5K.  It will let me know what to expect and how to better prepare.

  But most of all I am excited for the memories and to look like this:


Who wouldn't be?

I'm excited to pick up my first ever race packet, my Color Me Rad shades and tee.

I'm excited to decorate our team t-shirts this weekend and plan out all white outfits for optimal color saturation. 

I'm excited.

And that in and of itself is pretty exciting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment