Thursday, February 7, 2013

3 Miles!!! and a F.F.F. Breakdown

Well I have been sticking like glue to my plan for this week.  The scale this morning showed no weight results but hopefully I have at least been getting in better shape.  I ran/walked 3 miles yesterday in about 45 minutes-not a fantastic time but not awful either.  I had a running buddy for it which helps-it brings out the competitive side of me and also helps keep me on pace.  And honestly, the 3 miles was not as bad as I thought it would be!

On to a F.F.F breakdown:

Fitness: I have hit it hard this week.  I ran a mile & Zumba'ed Monday, ran a mile & went to Dance Fit class Tuesday, ran my 3 yesterday and intend to go to Zumba tonight.  I also looked in to the next session of a boot camp I have gone to in the past.  It kicks off March 4 right after my 5K so I think I'll start that back to mix things up for my body. 

Faith: I have been really good this week about reading my Bible in One Year plan, journaling and tonight am participating in a Bible study group with some girls from church.  Via Facetime since they live in Lexington.  Should be interesting :)  We are reading The Purpose Driven Life-which is very thought provoking.  I'm on Day 6 and so far, I like it. 

Fun: Fun this week for me has been exercising-always a party. :) I also was giddy with anticipation of the newest New Girl-any other fans?  It is my FAVORITE show-I always actually lol-which is rare.  This week's episode did not disappoint but I hope they don't let the whole Nick and Jess storyline fade away.  I have definite issues but I could see myself with a Nick.  Oh dear.

And that's the wrap up/break down for now.
Peace out homies and Happy almost Friday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment