Friday, April 19, 2013

Top Five Friday: Top 5 TV Shows!!!!

I am a TV nut. There, I said it.  I love TV (and movies) and literally look forward to certain days of the week when "my" shows are going to be on.  So, in no particular order, here are the top 5 shows I can't get enough of lately:
 
#1-New Girl-I LOVE this show.  It is one of the few shows that literally makes me laugh out loud every. single. episode.  I am loving how they've handled the whole Nick & Jess thing and can never get enough Schmidt.  It's one of the few shows I save up on my DVR to rewatch when nothing else is on.
 
 
#2-The Mindy Project-I initially checked this out because I liked Mindy Kaling on the Office and it followed my aforementioned fav New Girl so I thought eh, why not.  I love it too.  Mindy is hilarious and so very relatable.  She so badly wants her life to be a romantic comedy/drama-what single girl doesn't really?  Chris Messina as her colleague/friend/?? is hilarious.  They have great chemistry. 

 
 
#3-Psych-my all time favorite and another that never fails to make me lol.  I love Shawn. I love Gus.  I love their bromance.  I love Shawn and Juliet's love story.  I love Shawn's tenuous relationships with Lassie and his father.  This is another that gets the high honor of being saved in the DVR.
 

 
 
#4-Nashville-This is another new show I am hooked on.  Throw Connie Britton, Chip from Who's Line Is It Anyway? and some fantastic country music together?  I'm in.  I just really, really hope Rayna and Deacon can work it out.  Those two deserve to be together. This is a truly drama filled show...I'm always on the edge of my seat and several of the songs have made it onto my iPod.
 

 
 
 
#5-Duck Dynasty-OH MY GOODNESS! I made fun of this show without ever watching it but it is definitely one of my top 5 now.  This show revolves around the Robertson Family, self proclaimed rednecks who made it big (and rich) selling duck calls.  They are hilarious.  Jase and Uncle Si are my favorites.  Each episode has the family on some new adventure and ends with a lesson and prayer at the family table. It's wholesome, real and always entertaining.
 

 
 
If you haven't checked any or all of these shows out yet, I highly recommend them all.  Let me know what you think and let me know what some of your favorites are-there may be a little room left in my DVR yet :)
 
Happy Friday Homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment